Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekly Update on the Youth Program!

Hello all!!!
I apologize for not keeping you up to date (again). Things are happening so quickly that it's hard to keep myself up to date!

I do want to let you know that the updates will now be going out on Fridays!!! Be sure to check in to see what's going on with all of the Fresh Start Programs!!!

Now, here's what is happening:

We have an art program - Art with Purpose! We will start our first 4 week session with Urban Peak one week from Wednesday!
Praises:
- Mel at Urban Peak is SO excited about us coming! And we get to meet the Executive Director on Tuesday!
-Brandi Lowe is gonna make this program ROCK!!! She is an amazing artist, amazing teacher and a woman of God.
Requests:
- supplies! I will be approaching craft stores (and websites) this week for donations! Please pray that God would provide in amazing ways (beyond what we can ask or imagine)
- Wisdom - as we meet with Mel and John (the Executive Director). That they would see God's grace and love flow through us!
- Direction - Brandi and I are putting together a team for this program. Please pray that God would direct our paths and bring the right people for this project!

Also, I am working on my goal for Sam Camp... I need to figure out the exact wording but it is going to be BIG! Please pray that I would trust that what the Lord is putting on my heart, He will accomplish!

Once again, I am SO thankful for each of you. Your prayers are felt and GREATLY appreciated!
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment